WESCORP ESD TAPE, CLEAR 72 YDS, 1 IN, 3 IN CORE
- Ideal in packaging for container sealing, static shielding bag closure, and holding DIP tubes
- Ideal for masking, conformal coating or holding and sealing supplies in manufacturing
- Ideal for holding notes, work orders or instructions in offices, antistatic worksurfaces, or for general purpose third hand use
- Prevents damage to sensitive electronic components in manufacturing
- Secure (bundle) IC DIP tubes
- For general purpose ESD tape applications
- Ideal for sealing ESD bags and other ESD packaging / containers
- Thickness: 2.4 mil (0.06mm)
- Film construction: Cellulose
- Adhesive: Rubber based - non-staining, absorbs moisture
- Adhesive surface resistance: 10E10 - 10E11 Ohms
- Temperature Range: -10°C - 71°C (14°F - 160°F) 100°C for 10 minute max - MIL-B-81705
- Color: Transparent
- Roll Length: 36 yards
- Elongation: 25%
- Tensile Strength: 25 lbs/in sq
- Adhesion Strength: 40 oz/in sq
- Surface Resistance (73°F, 45% RH): 10E10 - 10E11 Ohms - ASTM-D-257
- Static Generation from conductive plastic (73°F, 45% RH): 80 volts average
- Static Generation from roll (73°F, 45% RH): 50 volts average
- Meets government specs: CID-A-A-113C, Type 1 Class A
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
ANSI/ESD S20.20 requires that all nonessential insulators, such as those made of plastics and paper, must be removed from the workstation.
Substituting antistatic tape for regular tape (a very high tribocharging insulator) protects your ESD susceptible products.
The user must determine the suitability for use of an antistatic tape for particular applications, and should reevaluate suitability one year after purchase date.
Note: Tapes store best when laid flat in a dry, well ventilated room with a reasonably consistent temperature of 20° C (68° F) and are protected from exposure to direct sunlight.