Regular price $314.79
Stencil Rolls for SMT Screen Printer, 18" x 14" x 55', Core I.D. 0.75", Case of 16
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Fits: MPM 355/457/41 mm / AP17,21,25,27 UP 2000
Core Length: 18"
Roll Length: 55'
Core I.D.: 0.75"
Ships: 16 rolls per package
EasyBraid's stencil rolls are designed for use in SMT (surface mount technology) screen printing lines which keep stencil apertures clear of paste residues during the automatic screen printing process. They also clean the bottom of stencils, keeping them free from paste and flux between prints. This is critical in applications that include small component devices with fine lead pitch. Wiping with EasyBraid's high quality stencil rolls prevents smearing, bridging, solder balls, and other problems associated with the stencil printing of solder paste.
- RoHS compliant
- Less down time, less change over time, less inventory required
- Material adaptable for all vacuum and non-vacuum machines
- Excellent in both wet and dry applications and high strength, even when wet
- Exceptionally low lint levels
- Solvent resistant and highly absorbent