Sea Braid Unfluxed Desoldering Braid, 0.125 wide x 10', Anti-Static
Sea Braid unfluxed desoldering wick is ready to use with the flux of your choice.
Width: 0.125 Anti-static
Ships: 1 per package
- Can be used in conjunction with any flux to fit your process
- Coated to prevent oxidation
- On static-dissipative bobbin
The EasyBraid advantage:
- Made of clean, oxide-free copper wire and tight weave enables quick "on and off" desoldering
- Manufactured using environmentally safe chemicals and processes
- Concentrated fine copper braiding utilizes less length of wick for each desoldering application
- RoHS compliant
Desoldering braid (desoldering wick) is copper braid used in the rework and repair of printed circuit boards, computers, cell phones, or other electronics. Electronic components are often mounted on a circuit board and careful desoldering of components results in preventing damage to the circuit board and the component being removed. Desoldering braid lets you easily remove the extra solder from components or pads on the circuit board.