SCS Dri-Shield 2700 Moisture Barrier Bag, 12" x 18", 100 Pack
SCS Dri-Shield 2700 Moisture Barrier Bags feature:
- Bag constructed from multiple layers of aluminized polyester and polyethylene totaling 0.007” (7 mils) thick
Designed for moisture and electrostatic discharge (ESD) sensitive items (such as SMT). Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20, ANSI/ESD S541, EIA 541, JESD625-A, and EIA 583.
- = 0.03 Grams Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR)
Designed for dry packing of moisture sensitive devices and to protect contents from damage due to ESD events or EMI.
- <10 nJ Energy Penetration Tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
Protects contents from ESD charges and discharges.
- >30lb Puncture Strength Average
Provides superior physical protection for contents.
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rs 1 x 104 to < 1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11
Allows bag to be grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator.
- Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and lot code information
Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes.
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
|Size:||12" x 18"|
|Opening Type:||Open Top|
- TB-9011 - Static Control Bag Storage
- Dri-Shield 2700 - Moisture Barrier Bag
- Dri-Shield Series - Moisture Barrier Bags: Material Safety Data Sheet