Regular price $3.71
Quick Braid Desoldering Braid, 0.075 wide x 5', Anti-Static
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Quick Braid is a cleaner, faster, and more consistent desoldering braid.
Width: 0.075 Anti-static
Ships: 1 per package
- Uses pure type 'R' resin flux conforming to all the requirements of MIL-F-14256F, Type 'R' and ANSI/J-STD-004
- Designed to leave a residue that is environmentally safe
- Manufactured under SPC guidelines
- On static-dissipative bobbin
The EasyBraid advantage:
- Made of clean, oxide-free copper wire and tight weave enables quick "on and off" desoldering
- Manufactured using environmentally safe chemicals and processes
- Concentrated fine copper braiding utilizes less length of wick for each desoldering application
- RoHS compliant
Desoldering braid (desoldering wick) is copper braid used in the rework and repair of printed circuit boards, computers, cell phones, or other electronics. Electronic components are often mounted on a circuit board and careful desoldering of components results in preventing damage to the circuit board and the component being removed. Desoldering braid lets you easily remove the extra solder from components or pads on the circuit board.