Regular price $81.71
PROTEKTIVE PAK 39120 STORAGE CONTAINER, PLASTEK, 18-5/8 x 15 x 12 IN
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Box Inner Dimensions (L" x W" x D"): 18-5/8 x 15 x 12
- Provides physical protection with conductive material providing reliable path-to-ground
- Rolled over side construction (double thickness) for greater strength
- Includes steel wire frame for extra strength
- Conductive plastic handle for ease of handling while providing reliable path-to-ground
- Product ships assembled
- Lids sold separately
- Available options include: (1) Lid manufactured from Plastek™; (2) Static Dissipative Foam bottom to provide ESD and shock protection
- Conductive 102 - 105 ohm material provides reliable path-to-ground
- Superior strength and durability; made from extruded, high impact polypropylene materials
- Chemical and moisture resistant
- Ideal for use where corrugated and/or paper products cannot be used
- Economical alternative to injection molded products
- Reusable, ensuring best value
- Lid may be purchased separately. Click here for lid.
- Static dissipative bottom foam pad may be purchased separately. Click here for bottom foam.
- Made in the United States of America
|Average Surface Resistivity||102 - 105 ohms|
|Provides ESD Shielding||Yes|
|Temperature Tolerance||-17° F to +230° F|
|Melting Point||324° F|