Regular price $17.96
PRO-MAT, FEMALE SNAPS 11-3/4 X 59-1/2 X 1/16 IN
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock - will ship in 3 days or less
- Solid fiberboard construction with a buried conductive layer
- Includes two installed 3/8" socket snaps - stud snaps available
- Resists damage by hot soldering irons, solder, or flux
- RTT of top and bottom layers: 10E6 - 10E8 ohms - meets worksurface recommendation of ANSI/ESD S4.1
- Thickness: 0.060" (1.5mm)
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- Made in the United States of America
"The most important functional consideration for worksurfaces is the RTG resistance from the top of the surface to the groundable point." ANSI/ESD S20.20 Table 1 recommends a requirement of less than 1 X 10^9 ohms. "If Charged Device Model damage is a concern then setting a lower resistance limit should be considered. Typically, 1 x1 0^6 ohms." "Durability factors that should be considered are hardness, abrasion resistance, tear resistance, etc. Worksurfaces may require special heat resistant materials. Light reflection may be an important ergonomic consideration." (Ref: TR 20.20 section 5.3.1).