Regular price $18.94
One-Step Lead Free Desoldering Braid, 0.075 wide x 25'
Shipping calculated at checkout.
One-Step LF is a no-clean and lead-free desoldering braid.
Ships: 1 per package
- Formulated with a flux designed for higher activation temperatures
- To be used in conjunction with processes using RMA type no-clean fluxes; conforms to requirements of ANSI/J-STD-004, Type LO
- High SIR--conforming to Bellcore specification GR-78-CORE (TR-TSY-000078), and IPC Test Method III
- Available on static-dissipative bobbins if requested. Please call for pricing.
The EasyBraid advantage:
- Made of clean, oxide-free copper wire and tight weave enables quick "on and off" desoldering
- Manufactured using environmentally safe chemicals and processes
- Concentrated fine copper braiding utilizes less length of wick for each desoldering application
- RoHS compliant
Desoldering braid (desoldering wick) is copper braid used in the rework and repair of printed circuit boards, computers, cell phones, or other electronics. Electronic components are often mounted on a circuit board and careful desoldering of components results in preventing damage to the circuit board and the component being removed. Desoldering braid lets you easily remove the extra solder from components or pads on the circuit board.