Regular price $63.86
One-Step Desoldering Braid, 0.125 wide x 100'
Shipping calculated at checkout.
One Step braid is no-clean, fast, and reliable.
Ships: 1 per package
- Flux residue on board does not need to be cleaned
- High SIR--conforming to Bellcore specification GR-78-CORE (TR-TSY-000078), and IPC Test Method III
- To be used in conjunction with processes using RMA type no-clean fluxes; conforms to requirements of ANSI/J-STD-004, Type LO
- Available on static-dissipative bobbins if requested. Please call for pricing.
The EasyBraid advantage:
- Made of clean, oxide-free copper wire and tight weave enables quick "on and off" desoldering
- Manufactured using environmentally safe chemicals and processes
- Concentrated fine copper braiding utilizes less length of wick for each desoldering application
- RoHS compliant
Desoldering braid (desoldering wick) is copper braid used in the rework and repairof printed circuit boards, computers, cell phones, or other electronics.Electronic components are often mounted on a circuit board and carefuldesoldering of components results in preventing damage to the circuitboard and the component being removed. Desoldering braid lets you easilyremove the extra solder from components or pads on the circuit board.