JNJ SmartRoll Understencil Wiping Rolls 4404EK, EKRA 19.69 inch, 28 ft
Fits the E3, E4 & E5 model printers.
JNJ SmartRoll® stencil roll material was developed and implemented when vacuum assisted wiper system were introduced by the stencil printer manufacturers. It is a class 100 clean room fabric that is highly absorbent, allows air to flow through it easily, without permitting solid particulates to pass through. It is made from a blend of wood pulp and polyester, known as Sontara Cleanmaster®, and it provides a combination of absorbency and strength.
- Made from Sontara Cleanmaster® material
- Very Low Lint - Class 100 Cleanroom grade
- Very Low Particle Generation
- Strong, resists tears
- Works excellent for vacuum assisted wiper assemblies
- Available for every roll and printer type
- ESD Properties
- Available in standard length and extended length rolls
- Custom rolls also available. Call us for more information.
The EKRA printers use stencil rolls with a smaller core tube inside diameter (ID) than most printers on the market. The EKRA stencil roll has a .500" (13mm) ID, and they also have a smaller outside diameter than many rolls, typically being 2". Most EKRA printers have an adjustable stop mechanism so that various width rolls can be used on the same printer by moving the stop mechanism either in for narrow rolls or out for wider rolls.
|Core Inside Diameter||0.525"|
|Roll Outside Diameter||2.0"|
|Paper Width||19.69" (500mm)|
|Series Compatibility||EKRA E3, E4 & E5|