FREE-SAT™ FS-NT1-77 Poly-Cellulose 70% IPA Cleanroom Wipes, 7″ x 7″, 100 Ct
FREE-SAT™ 70% IPA / 30% DI Water 7" x 7" – These wipes contain four clean-cut edges as opposed to having long, stringy loose fibers on two sides due to perforating. FREE-SAT™ IPA Pre-Saturated Wipers are packaged in convenient containers which allow the user to open, remove a wipe, and close the container with one hand. This enables the user to hold an item with the other hand. Because the block of 100 isopropyl wipes are pre-saturated in tough sealed nylon bags within the container, shelf life is dramatically increased. The fabric itself, NOVA-TECH 1000™, is a material that is tough, abrasion resistant and virtually free of particle generation and extractable chemical. It is comprised of a synergistic blend of virgin polyester and cellulose that is hydro-entangled into a uniform tough fabric. These unique features make NOVA-TECH 1000™ a very effective fabric for isopropyl wipes.
Popular for use in ISO Class 6 (Class 1000) Cleanrooms, can be used in ISO Class 5-8 Cleanrooms
Features and Benefits
- Presaturated IPA wipes provide added convenience
- Bagged within a re-sealable container that preserves wipes
- Poly-cellulose fabric provides a tough, absorbent and abrasion resistant product
- Production process guarantees extremely low particle generation and chemical extractables
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wipe requirements
- Packaging provides lot-to-lot traceability
- Wiping surfaces and equipment within a lab or controlled environment
- IPA/DI Water aids in the removal of solutions such as disinfectants, adhesives, residues, etc.
- Cleaning notebooks, phones, and any other supplies within the cleanroom