Hakko BGA Thermal Analysis & Control Software
FR-1418 THERMAL ANALYSIS & CONTROL SOFTWARE
The Thermal Analysis and Control Software provides easy control over the FR-1418 BGA Rework System. The software allows thermocouple graphing and analysis with unlimited recipe storage.
The software controls:
• thermocouple target temperature
Recipes can also be set that include a bottom side preheat to a selected temperature prior to the Preheat stage.
"Teach" mode profiling sets the recipe times based on the input operating and target temperatures. PCs with a video capture card can view the CCD image from the FR-1418 of the monitor.
System Requirements:• Pentium III 1.0 GHz or higher
• 512MB RAM, 60MB Free Disk Space
• 800 x 600 Desktop Resolution or higher
• USB Port and Serial Port (or second USB Port)
• Microsoft Windows 2000 (with Service Pack 4)
• Windows XP Home or Pro (with Service Pack 2)
• Microsoft .NET Framework version 1.1
Contents: Software CD, USB to serial cable, HASP security card.
Note: Computer is NOT included.
Part Number: 222-528
FR-1418 BGA REWORK SYSTEM