Desco 10511 Statguard® Dissipative Floor Finish, 2.5 GAL Box
- Static Dissipative Cross-Linked Floor Finish Used to convert hard non-ESD floors to ESD protective flooring and for use in protecting and enhancing ESD permanent flooring (vinyl, VCT, rubber)
- Dissipative (1 x 106 to < 1 x 1010 ohms) Coating - ANSI/ESD S7.1 and ESD TR53 Meets or exceeds ANSI/ESD S20.20 minimum requirements as an ESD protective floor or as a primary grounding method
- Low Tribocharging (<100 volts) Coating - ANSI/STM 97.2 Meets or exceeds ANSI/ESD S20.20 minimum requirements for charge generation on flooring.
- 18% Solids- 3 Coat System Reduces labor needed for initial install and on-going maintenance of the floor
- UL Listed for Slip Resistance Tested by Underwriters Laboratory to their slip resistance standards to ensure employee safety and to mitigate user’s liability exposure
- Bag-In-Box Packaging
- Lead-free RoHS Compliant
- Trouble shoot common floor care problems. Click HERE.
- Made in the United States of America
Click Here for Clean Room and Raised Floor application instructions
TB-7042- Statguard® Static Dissipative Floor Finish - Application Instructions
SDS-7042-US - Statguard® Static Dissipative Floor Finish - SDS - US
Safe Walking Surface:
Classified by UL as to slip resistance only, Statfree® and Statguard® provide superior electrical properties along with a safe walking surface. Underwriters Laboratory has evaluated Statfree® and Statguard® and tested them to their slip resistance standards. To ensure employee safety and to mitigate user's liability exposure, it is important to use floor finish that has been successfully tested for slip resistance, and is properly applied and maintained.